Did you know that 60% of behavioral problems in dogs stem from poor training as a puppy?
Whether you added another four-legged friend to your pack or have your very first puppy, raising an animal is a lot of work.
With our Puppy Playdates, we can work with your pup to help them develop skills to become a friendly, well-behaved dog with perfect manners! From socializing to housetraining, our experienced team will work with your puppy one-on-one to provide the best pawsible care for your pet!
- This program is open to dogs both altered and unaltered.
- Dogs must be older than 16 weeks and under 1 year of age to participate.
- Puppies must be up to date on DA2PP, Bordetella, Rabies, and Influenza vaccines.
- Puppy playdates not available during “high season”.
- Contingent boarding policies continue to apply.